Company registration number: 13490729
Office address: The Former Magistrates Court Gaol Street HR1 2HU Hereford United Kingdom
Your name, age, gender, zip code, email, and other contact information are all examples of personal information.
What kinds of private information do we collect
The types of personal information listed below may be obtained by us:
Name, mailing or street address, email address, phone number, age or date of birth, credit card information, information about your computer and connection, device ID and type, geolocation, number of page views, traffic to and from the site, IP address, and typical web log data, as well as any other information about you that you provide to us directly through our website or indirectly through your use of our website or online presence or any other means.
You or other parties may provide us with this kind of personal information. We may obtain this information from you if you:
• interact with our websites, services, content, and advertising;
• email us, or when you share data with us from other social media platforms, services, or websites.
We gather, use, and disclose personal data for the following reasons:
· To enable your access to and use of our website and services;
· To safeguard, maintain, improve, and enhance our website and services, business, and user experience;
· To comply with our legal obligations, address any issues we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements;
· To send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners;
· To send you administrative, service, support, and reminder messages, as well as technical notices, updates, security alerts, and the information you have requested.
Your information might also be disclosed to a trustworthy third-party. In order to better understand your preferences and interests, personalize your experience, and enhance the services you receive, this third-party may combine such data to assist us in developing anonymized consumer insights.
How long do we keep your personal data
Direct marketing strategies
Direct marketing messages from us and/or our carefully chosen business partners may be sent to you along with information about our website or services. You may decide not to receive marketing communications from us by getting in touch with us via email@example.com, or by using the provided opt-out options.
To whom we may disclose your personal information
• our employees and related corporate bodies;
• third-party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our websites and/or our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you), our translators, editors, etc.;
• professional advisers and agents;
• payment systems operators (for example, merchants accepting Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Discover Card);
We may compile personal data about you if you use and visit our website. Despite the fact that we cannot personally identify you based on browsing data, we may keep track of certain information about how you use our website, including the pages you view, the time and date of your visit, and the IP address of your computer. We might also make use of “cookies” or other tracking technology that is similar to them to monitor how you use our website and keep tabs on your preferences.
Your data may be kept by us electronically or in hard copy. We take reasonable security measures to prevent loss, theft, alteration, misuse, and unauthorised access to your personal information. In addition, we might protect it with a range of administrative, physical, and technical measures. We cannot always ensure the security of retaining your data, though.
Accessing or correcting your personal information
You can get access to the personal information we currently hold about you by getting in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. There may be some instances where we are unable to provide you with access to all of your personal information; in those instances, we will explain why. We may also require additional proof of your identity when you request your personal information. If you think we have any inaccurate personal information about you, please let us know so we can update it.
Filing a complaint
If you feel that we have violated your privacy or if you have a grievance regarding how we have handled your personal information, you can email us at email@example.com. Along with your name, email address, and/or phone number, please include a thorough explanation of your complaint. We’ll get back to you within a reasonable timeframe.